|Sr. No. ||Arrangement ||Details |
|1. ||Package ||Ultimate Leh Ladakh |
|2. ||Duration ||08 Nights / 09 Days|
|3. ||Routing ||Leh-Tosmoriri lake –Toskar lake – Stok -Nubra valley- Thiksey -Pangong -Leh |
Upon your arrival at the Kushok Bakula Airport, our representatives will meet you and offer you a transfer to hotel. Check in to the hotel for leisure. The rest of the day is free so that you can take rest to acclimatize with the environment which is very important. In the evening, you can take an easy walk to the Leh market.
This day, enjoy a full day sightseeing tour of the city and visit the famous monasteries and palaces there. This day you will be taken to the Stok Palace, 16th century Shey Palace, Thiksey Monastery and Hemis Monastery.Return back to the hotel after the daylong excursion for leisure and overnight stay.
Leh – Tsomoriri Lake
Embark on a drive along the Indus River into Rupshu Valley early in the morning. Tsomoriri Lake is about 220 kilometers from Leh and is located in an altitude of 4200 meter. The lake is famous worldwide for its picturesque beauty. While proceeding towards Tsomoriri Lake, visit the Chumathang Hot Springs and cross the Mahe Bridge. If you are lucky you can also see Himalayan marmots on the way. By late noon reach Tsomoriri Lake; upon arrival, check in at the tented camp near the lake. Later, visit the lake shores which is famous as a designated Ramsar wetland sanctuaries. It is a popular breeding and nestling area for thousands of migratory birds that include Brahimini Duck, Bar Headed Goose, Black Naked Cranes etc.Overnight at the camp.
Tsomoriri Lake – Tsokar Lake – Stok
After a refreshing morning breakfast, drive to Leh via Tsokar Lake route. On the way, visit the Puga Geo-thermal Gas Springs and Nomadic Rebo tents at Polo- Kongka Pass. After crossing the pass, stop by Tsokar Lake for a photo stop. If you wish to, you can also visit the monastery of tiny Thukje village. Upon reaching Manali highway, cross the Tanglangla Pass which is located in an altitude of 5350 meter. By the evening, reach Stok and check in at hotel.
Stok – Nubra Valley
Early morning drive to Nubra Valley via Khardungla Pass which is situated around 18360 ft above the sea level. It is the highest motorable pass in the world. By the afternoon reach Nubra Valley; upon reaching Nubra Valley check in at hotel/camp. After some leisure, set out to visit white Sand Dunes, Double humped Camels, Diskit Monastery and also visit the 100 ft tall Maitreya Buddha statue.Overnight at hotel/camp.
Nubra – Thiksey
Morning after breakfast visit Samstanling Monastery. Later drive back to Leh 125 kms/ 4-5 hrs. Arrive Leh and we drive further to stay overnight at Thiksey 18 kms / 30 min.Overnight at the Hotel in Thiksey near the Monastery
Leh To Pangong Lake
Early in the morning, embark on a drive to the Pangong Lake which is around 135 kilometers from Leh. On the way to Pangong Lake, cross Changla Pass which is situated in an altitude of 17500 ft. The driving route also encompasses Durbuk and Tangtse villages. Pangong Lake is one of the most amazing lakes in Asia where one can witness interplay of colors. In the afternoon, you can explore the lake by having a leisure walk alongside. In the evening, you will be taken to the nomadic village situated in a short distance. Overnight at tented camp.
Pangong – Leh
Wake up early in the morning to witness the mesmerizing beauty of Pangong Lake under the fresh morning rays. Post breakfast set off for a drive back Leh. You will reach Leh by the afternoon; you can spend the rest of the time in the local markets of the city.Overnight at hotel.
(Departure)Today, you will be transferred to the airport for your onward journey.
- Assistance upon arrival by our Leh office representative.
- All transfers between airport – hotel – airport by Non AC taxi Welcome drinks (non – alcoholic) upon arrival by hotel.
- Accommodation on twin / double sharing basis.
- Daily breakfast and dinner in hotel / camp.
- All sightseeing and tour as per Programme.
- Transportation by Non AC Xylo/ Innova / Scorpio / Protected area permit and wild life fees to visit restricted areas in Ladakh.
- Airfare Delhi Leh Delhi .
- Any kind of bus or rail fare.
- Personal and medical insurance.
- Personal expenses such as tips, laundry, phone call etc.
- Any kind of drinks (alcoholic, mineral, soft or hard and starters.) Monastery entrance fees, camera fee, and monument guide services Anything not specifically mentioned under the head “Cost Inclusion”.
- Adventure activity like Rafting, Camel Safari, Mountain Biking, Motor Biking etc
- Extra nights in hotel due to ill health, flight cancelation or any other reason.
- The service of vehicle is not included on leisure days & after finishing the sightseeing tour as per the itinerary.
- Extensions of tour programe or diversions in the tour itinerary for any reasons eg. due to bad weather, road closure, breakdown
Extra Person Cost
- Children below 6 years are complementary in parent’s room without extra bed. (Milk/Food for infant or children below 6 years is chargeable and direct payable at hotel.
- Children between 6- 12 Years &Adults (Above 12 yrs.) would Cost extra according to Company’s Policy.
NOTE: In case False Information (Fake Age) is conveyed to the agency by the customers, The agency possesses full right to extract the fair amount from the customers without any objection from external authorities.
Please read all the terms and conditions carefully.
EH TNT Only acts as a booking agent of the Hotel Accommodation & Transport Or Adventure Like Camping And Trekking , providing the services and it shall not have any liability whatsoever for any aspect of the arrangements between the service provider and user as regards the standards of services provider.
- 25% Payment required at the time of reservation
- 25% Payment required before 30 Days of travel date
- 50% Full & Final Payment required before 15 Days of travel date
If in case you wish to prepone /postpone your travel dates, we request you to inform us 7 days in advance via mail. We do not charge anything if the package is postpone/ prepone once. However after the first time additional charges will be levied.
Please note that the services and the costing will be subject to availability of Hotel/Volvo and season/offseason time. (Do intimate us 7 days prior to your journey)
We do not accept any change in plan within 7 days of travel date. However in rare cases like adverse climatic conditions or strikes, package can be postponed which will intimated to you beforehand.
Advance amount is non-refundable, if the customer cancels his/her booking because of reasons like: Illness, personal problems death, accident or No Shows.
Also Note that all cancellations must be interacted in written.
The company has complete authority to change the package costing due to hike in tariff & taxes of hotels, transportation or any other service that has been provided.
Thank you for consulting Exotic Himalayan Tours N Travels for your trip, we hope you find all the above information in order…