|Sr. No. ||Arrangement ||Details |
|1. ||Package ||Royal Himachal Tour Package by Cab |
|2. ||Duration ||08 Nights / 09 Days|
|3. ||Routing ||Delhi – Shimla – Manali – Dharamshala – Dalhousie – Delhi |
DELHI – SHIMLA (370 KMS / 7-8 HRS)
On arrival at Delhi Airport / Railway Station you will be meet our assisted and drive to Shimla. Shimla was the former summer capital of British India, set amidst the snow capped Shivalik Mountains. This offers some of the most stunning views of the mighty Himalayas. On arrival at Shimla, check-in to the hotel. Dinner & O/N Stay.
SHIMLA – KUFRI + LOCAL – SHIMLA (25 KMS)
This day after breakfast visit KUFRI (altitude of 2,622 meter). The place is a tourist hotspot for its awesome scenic and sports activities. Evening free to explore Shimla town – “THE MALL & THE RIDGE” This large open space in the heart of town presents excellent views of the mountain ranges. Shimla’s landmarks – the neo- gothic structure of Christ Church and the neo – Tudor library building – are worth seeing. Dinner & O/N Stay.
SHIMLA – KULLU – MANALI (270 KMS / 7-8 HRS)
After breakfast leave for Manali, on the way sight-seeing like Sundernagar lake, Pandoh dam, Vaishno Devi Temple and Kullu. Evening arrive in Manali & transfer to hotel. Dinner & O/N Stay.
MANALI LOCAL SIGHTSEEING (3-4 HRS)
Today morning after breakfast proceeds towards for Manali local sightseeing: – Hadimba Devi Temple, Vashisht Hot springs and Tibetans Monastery. Evening you will be free to explore the Mall Road & IBEX Market of Manali. Dinner & O/N Stay.
MANALI TO ROHTANG PASS SIGHTSEEING
Today enjoy full day Rohtang Pass up to snow line (Snow line refers to the barrier placed by the government to avoid risks during Heavy snowfall). Dinner & O/N Stay. Note: Rohtang pass sight seen by Deluxe coach . If taxi not permitted in Rohtang pass .
MANALI – DHARAMSHALA (220 KMS)
After breakfast check out from the Hotel & drive to Dharamshala via Kullu (8-9hrs).On the way you can see Tea Plants. Arrive & transfer to hotel. Evening free to explore the Local Market. Dinner & O/N Stay.
DHARAMSHALA – LOCAL – DALHOUSIE (130 KMS)
After Breakfast, Drive to local sightseeing covering official residence of Dalai lama, Mcleodganj, Bhagsunath temple. Later leave for Dalhousie. On the way view of snow covered dhauladhar range and amazing view of hills. Dinner & O/N Stay.
DALHOUSIE – KHAJJIAR – DALHOUSIE
Today, we proceed to Khajjiar. Khajjiar is part of the notified Kalatop – Khajjiar sanctuary. The Monal Pheasant, a bird which was fairly common till recent times has become relatively difficult to spot nowadays but this species can be spotted here. Check-in at the hotel in Dalhousie for Dinner & O/N Stay.
DALHOUSIE – Delhi (550 Km)
After breakfast drive towards Delhi (Approx 10 hrs). Arrive in Delhi & transfer Airport / Station . End of the tour with sweet memories
- Pick up & Drop from Delhi Airport / Railway station
- Arrival assistance and Welcome by local representative
- Accommodation for 08 Nights.
- Non Alcoholic (I.e. Tea/Coffee/ Soft Drink) Welcome drink on arrival in hotel
- MAP Meal Plan – Daily Morning Tea, Breakfasts & Dinners
- Transfers & Sightseeing by private cab as per the itinerary
- All Applicable Taxes (Toll Tax, Luxury Tax, Green Tax Fuel Exp, Service and Driver Exp)
- Any Air or train fare, Monument fee / Camera fee
- Kind of Personal Expenses or Optional Tours/Meals other than specified
- Cost does not include any other thing apart from the itinerary inclusions
- Transportation as per itinerary only (not available at disposal)
- Medical Travel insurance
- Surcharges applicable during Festival, Peak Season & Special Events
Extra Person Cost
- Children below 6 years are complementary in parent’s room without extra bed. (Milk/Food for infant or children below 6 years is chargeable and direct payable at hotel.
- Children between 6- 12 Years &Adults (Above 12 yrs.) would Cost extra according to Company’s Policy.
NOTE: In case False Information (Fake Age) is conveyed to the agency by the customers, The agency possesses full right to extract the fair amount from the customers without any objection from external authorities.
Please read all the terms and conditions carefully.
EH TNT Only acts as a booking agent of the Hotel Accommodation & Transport Or Adventure Like Camping And Trekking , providing the services and it shall not have any liability whatsoever for any aspect of the arrangements between the service provider and user as regards the standards of services provider.
- 25% Payment required at the time of reservation
- 25% Payment required before 30 Days of travel date
- 50% Full & Final Payment required before 15 Days of travel date
If in case you wish to prepone /postpone your travel dates, we request you to inform us 7 days in advance via mail. We do not charge anything if the package is postpone/ prepone once. However after the first time additional charges will be levied.
Please note that the services and the costing will be subject to availability of Hotel/Volvo and season/offseason time. (Do intimate us 7 days prior to your journey)
We do not accept any change in plan within 7 days of travel date. However in rare cases like adverse climatic conditions or strikes, package can be postponed which will intimated to you beforehand.
Advance amount is non-refundable, if the customer cancels his/her booking because of reasons like: Illness, personal problems death, accident or No Shows.
Also Note that all cancellations must be interacted in written.
The company has complete authority to change the package costing due to hike in tariff & taxes of hotels, transportation or any other service that has been provided.
Thank you for consulting Exotic Himalayan Tours N Travels for your trip, we hope you find all the above information in order…