|Sr. No. ||Arrangement ||Details |
|1. ||Package ||Leh – Alchi – Khardungla Pass – Pangong |
|2. ||Duration ||04 Nights / 05 Days|
|3. ||Routing ||Leh- Alchi- Khardungla Pass – -Pangong -Leh |
Leh On Arrival
our representative(s) arrange for the transfer to your hotel. Check into the hotel and use the rest of the day to rest and get acclimatized to the high altitude (3500 meters/11800 ft) and low air pressure in Leh. Strolling around the local markets maybe a good idea during the evening. Overnight stay is arranged at the Hotel.
After breakfast, proceed to a 68 km ride to the 1000 year old paintings of Alchi Monastery. En-route, visit the famous Maitreya Buddha statue at Likir monastery and drive past the confluence of Indus & Zanskar rivers at Nimoo, Magnetic Hill and military Hall of Fame. Stay overnight at the Hotel.
(Leh) morning starts with a visit to Khardongla Pass which, at 18360 ft, is the world’s highest motorable pass. During the afternoon, you are introduced to a local family in Stok village which serves delicious homemade butter tea and barley drink. Later, visit the Thiksey Monastery which houses the most photographed statue of Maitreya Buddha in India. Return by evening for overnight stay at the hotel.
(Leh) In the early morning of the penultimate day, an excursion is scheduled to Pangong Lake, a 135 km drive from Leh. The Pangong Lake is 140km long and 3-5km in width – more than half of which lies in Tibetan territory. As you return back Leh by evening, you can use the remaining time exploring local markets, looking for a decent bargain. Overnight stay is again at the hotel.
Delhi Early morning transfer to KBR airport to board flight for onward journey.
- Assistance upon arrival by our Leh office representative.
- All transfers between airport – hotel – airport by Non AC taxi Welcome drinks (non – alcoholic) upon arrival by hotel.
- Accommodation on twin / double sharing basis.
- Daily breakfast and dinner in hotel / camp.
- All sightseeing and tour as per Programme.
- Transportation by Non AC Xylo/ Innova / Scorpio / Protected area permit and wild life fees to visit restricted areas in Ladakh.
- Airfare Delhi Leh Delhi .
- Any kind of bus or rail fare.
- Personal and medical insurance.
- Personal expenses such as tips, laundry, phone call etc.
- Any kind of drinks (alcoholic, mineral, soft or hard and starters.) Monastery entrance fees, camera fee, and monument guide services Anything not specifically mentioned under the head “Cost Inclusion”.
- Adventure activity like Rafting, Camel Safari, Mountain Biking, Motor Biking etc
- Extra nights in hotel due to ill health, flight cancelation or any other reason.
- The service of vehicle is not included on leisure days & after finishing the sightseeing tour as per the itinerary.
- Extensions of tour programe or diversions in the tour itinerary for any reasons eg. due to bad weather, road closure, breakdown
Extra Person Cost
- Children below 6 years are complementary in parent’s room without extra bed. (Milk/Food for infant or children below 6 years is chargeable and direct payable at hotel.
- Children between 6- 12 Years &Adults (Above 12 yrs.) would Cost extra according to Company’s Policy.
NOTE: In case False Information (Fake Age) is conveyed to the agency by the customers, The agency possesses full right to extract the fair amount from the customers without any objection from external authorities.
Please read all the terms and conditions carefully.
EH TNT Only acts as a booking agent of the Hotel Accommodation & Transport Or Adventure Like Camping And Trekking , providing the services and it shall not have any liability whatsoever for any aspect of the arrangements between the service provider and user as regards the standards of services provider.
- 25% Payment required at the time of reservation
- 25% Payment required before 30 Days of travel date
- 50% Full & Final Payment required before 15 Days of travel date
If in case you wish to prepone /postpone your travel dates, we request you to inform us 7 days in advance via mail. We do not charge anything if the package is postpone/ prepone once. However after the first time additional charges will be levied.
Please note that the services and the costing will be subject to availability of Hotel/Volvo and season/offseason time. (Do intimate us 7 days prior to your journey)
We do not accept any change in plan within 7 days of travel date. However in rare cases like adverse climatic conditions or strikes, package can be postponed which will intimated to you beforehand.
Advance amount is non-refundable, if the customer cancels his/her booking because of reasons like: Illness, personal problems death, accident or No Shows.
Also Note that all cancellations must be interacted in written.
The company has complete authority to change the package costing due to hike in tariff & taxes of hotels, transportation or any other service that has been provided.
Thank you for consulting Exotic Himalayan Tours N Travels for your trip, we hope you find all the above information in order…