|Sr. No. ||Arrangement ||Details |
|1. ||Package ||Amazing Leh Ladakh |
|2. ||Duration ||06 Nights / 07 Days|
|3. ||Routing ||Leh-Nubra valley-Pangong – Hemis/Thiksey-Leh |
Arrival Leh in the morning and transfer to the hotel. Take complete rest for the day for acclimatization to the high altitude of Leh (11,500 ft / 3500 mtrs). Overnight in hotel.
This day, enjoy a full day sightseeing tour of the city and visit the famous monasteries and palaces there. This day you will be taken to the Stok Palace, 16th century Shey Palace, Thiksey Monastery and Hemis Monastery.Return back to the hotel after the daylong excursion for leisure and overnight stay.
Leh – Nubra Valley
Post breakfast embark on a mesmerizing drive to the Nubra Valley which is 125 kilometers from Leh. On the way to Nubra Valley, cross the Khardungla Pass which is 18360 ft. above the sea level and is the highest motorable pass in the world. In the afternoon, visit the Diskit and Hunder Monasteries and also the White Sand Dunes. Enjoy a camel safari on the double humped camels which are found only in the Nubra Valley as far as India is concerned.Overnight at deluxe camp/hotel.
Nubra Valley – Leh
After the morning breakfast, visit the Samstanling Monastery and then embark on a return drive to Leh via Khardungla Pass. In the evening, you can do some last minute shopping in the Leh markets which are famous for Pashmina Shawls, Pearls, Chinese Cutleries and Ladakhi wooden handicraft items.Overnight at hotel.
Early departure for Pangong Lake (approx. 145 kms, located on the Indo China Border), via Chang-la pass (alt: 17370 ft). After full day of sightseeing around the late check-in at fixed tented camp near the lake at Spangmik or drive back for 30 kms to Tangtse and check into Hotel
After breakfast, leave Pangong / Tangtse and retrace the Leh route across Chang-la. Upon reaching Karu, drive across the Indus and visit the famous Hemis Monastery, biggest monastery of Ladakh. Later drive on to Leh, enroute visiting the picturesque Thiksey monastery. Overnight in hotel.
Drop To Leh Airport.
Early morning transfer to the airport for taking the flight back home.
- Assistance upon arrival by our Leh office representative.
- All transfers between airport – hotel – airport by Non AC taxi Welcome drinks (non – alcoholic) upon arrival by hotel.
- Accommodation on twin / double sharing basis.
- Daily breakfast and dinner in hotel / camp.
- All sightseeing and tour as per Programme.
- Transportation by Non AC Xylo/ Innova / Scorpio / Protected area permit and wild life fees to visit restricted areas in Ladakh.
- Airfare Delhi Leh Delhi .
- Any kind of bus or rail fare.
- Personal and medical insurance.
- Personal expenses such as tips, laundry, phone call etc.
- Any kind of drinks (alcoholic, mineral, soft or hard and starters.) Monastery entrance fees, camera fee, and monument guide services Anything not specifically mentioned under the head “Cost Inclusion”.
- Adventure activity like Rafting, Camel Safari, Mountain Biking, Motor Biking etc
- Extra nights in hotel due to ill health, flight cancelation or any other reason.
- The service of vehicle is not included on leisure days & after finishing the sightseeing tour as per the itinerary.
- Extensions of tour programe or diversions in the tour itinerary for any reasons eg. due to bad weather, road closure, breakdown
Extra Person Cost
- Children below 6 years are complementary in parent’s room without extra bed. (Milk/Food for infant or children below 6 years is chargeable and direct payable at hotel.
- Children between 6- 12 Years &Adults (Above 12 yrs.) would Cost extra according to Company’s Policy.
NOTE: In case False Information (Fake Age) is conveyed to the agency by the customers, The agency possesses full right to extract the fair amount from the customers without any objection from external authorities.
Please read all the terms and conditions carefully.
EH TNT Only acts as a booking agent of the Hotel Accommodation & Transport Or Adventure Like Camping And Trekking , providing the services and it shall not have any liability whatsoever for any aspect of the arrangements between the service provider and user as regards the standards of services provider.
- 25% Payment required at the time of reservation
- 25% Payment required before 30 Days of travel date
- 50% Full & Final Payment required before 15 Days of travel date
If in case you wish to prepone /postpone your travel dates, we request you to inform us 7 days in advance via mail. We do not charge anything if the package is postpone/ prepone once. However after the first time additional charges will be levied.
Please note that the services and the costing will be subject to availability of Hotel/Volvo and season/offseason time. (Do intimate us 7 days prior to your journey)
We do not accept any change in plan within 7 days of travel date. However in rare cases like adverse climatic conditions or strikes, package can be postponed which will intimated to you beforehand.
Advance amount is non-refundable, if the customer cancels his/her booking because of reasons like: Illness, personal problems death, accident or No Shows.
Also Note that all cancellations must be interacted in written.
The company has complete authority to change the package costing due to hike in tariff & taxes of hotels, transportation or any other service that has been provided.
Thank you for consulting Exotic Himalayan Tours N Travels for your trip, we hope you find all the above information in order…